Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Anybody Out There????

Hey everyone hope your summer has started off with a bang! I know I have been very busy, have actually only been on campus about 3 days. I went to Austin last week for the Elementary Principal Conference, got lots of good ideas, today I went to Tango Data Analysis Training at central, it was great!, will be at Keller for the next two days with Thinking Map Leadership Training, and then at San Antonio next week for the CSCOPE conference! I need to do some work at school, but just haven't had the chance to stay there long enough to get my thoughts together. I know you all have LA textbook training this week, I hope it is going good. Heard from a few of you that went to the Mentoring training that it was good. Let me know who is reading and receiving this, I would like to use it this summer for some discussions, so respond back to me so I will know. Also you can put post on here too, and start new strands. This is one goal for the new year, use more technology with us through a variety of ways. Have a great day and see you around!
Melonie

1 comment:

  1. Tinker is here! I am teaching summer school and planning for my GT in-service in August.

    ReplyDelete