Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here we go...

Just created a blog for us to use when we have discussions about various topics at Rann. We are all super busy and I thought this would be a good way for us to communicate after hours. That seems to be the only time we have a little time to breathe. If any of you have ideas or topics you would like to discuss just post them on our new Rann's Ramblings blog. I hope this is very beneficial for all and it becomes second nature for us to check on a weekly basis. This is new to me so we'll see if I get it all going right.

melonie

5 comments:

  1. Hello Rann Family...this is probably not what Melonie has in mind for the blog BUT just thought I'd let you know that we have NOT had to buy any diapers-thanks to all of you. I think of you each time I open a new package of diapers. THANKS!! I'm returning on the 26th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're ok Amanda, I want us to use this for all ways both personally and professionally. We are sooo busy during the day we do not have enough time to visit with each other, and since this is the new form of communication we might as well get on board. I am going to make this only available to Rann staff so I hope I have done it correctly. Don't think the whole world wants to know what we have to say to each to each other...or maybe they do. I think this is going to be a great thing for us. I am so excited to know I actually got it to yall. Hope to hear from more of you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like a great way to communicate.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a reminder that 2nd Grade will be on our field trip Tuesday. We are going to see SHARKS at the Omni. I am excited about my first official field trip! (a little nervous too!) See you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'll be fun, just don't loose any kids! My cell number is 940-393-3798, make sure all of you have it in case of an emergency. Also take your students emergency contact info with you.

    ReplyDelete